eCommerce Fulfillment Supervisor
We are looking for someone who has experience working in Order Fulfillment and shipping software programs and wants the chance to own a process and grow with our team. Our business is focused on the on-demand printing and fulfillment of eCommerce Apparel Stores.
- Monitor pending orders, collaborate with printing department to forecast weekly labor and materials needs.
- Order stock daily for on-demand orders.
- Create batch group orders into efficient printing runs of similar products.
- Inbound receiving of all incoming stock.
- Ensure stock is inspected upon receiving for any quality or spec issues.
- Keep inventory level accurate in the Order Management System with periodic physical counts and adjustments.
- Packing Supplies replenishment - ensure sufficient supplies are on-hand for the days orders
- Quality Control
- Ensure product execution guides are followed.
- Ensure "we never ship a product we wouldn't wear ourselves"
- Assure orders and shipping quantities match each account report through careful audit of documents.
- Ensure shipping area is in working order, clearly marked and organized by priority of accounts.
- Collaborate with other department leaders to both get extra labor as needed and offer your staff if they are underutilized.
- Outbound Fulfillment Planning
- Responsible for routing orders by priority.
- Freight Carrier Coordination
- Constant open and clear communication with both USPS, UPS and FedEx to ensure a timely pickup or drop off.
- Responsible for communicating with printing department regarding altered delivery schedules, department needs, accidents, etc.
- Ensures packages are ready for timely and efficient loads when trucks arrive to shipping area.
- Ensure tracking numbers are properly loaded into the OMS, marking only shipments which the carrier has picked up as "Shipped".
- Responsible for staying until all packages have been picked up by UPS/FedEx and orders confirmed through the order management system.
All other duties as assigned by eCommerce Mgmt. team:
- Hands-On as Needed
- Part-time with potential to full-time position in coming months
Skills and Capabilities:
- Self-Organized: can focus on big picture priorities while also making sure every order is accounted for.
- Process Leadership
- Recommends new approaches and procedures for effective continual improvement in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Must lead by example to create a positive team environment.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Technical: Comfortable learning new systems and intermediate Microsoft skills
- Strong Communication
- Resourcefulness: delegate appropriately, call out blockers, be proactive on operational improvements
- Sense of urgency during peak season, but cool under pressure
- Consistent Team player and Motivator
- Passionate execution: "Never ship a plant you wouldn't want to receive"
- Order Fulfillment experience: 1 year
- Order Management and/or Parcel Shipping Software experience: 1 year
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- $15/hr for experienced applicant